Monday, August 27, 2012

Rustic

Had the privilege of being invited to a good friend's wedding on Saturday. Many many congratulations to my friend Indi. It was a beautiful wedding, ceremony and reception rolled into one. Lots of fun.

Where: Deus ex Machina
98-104 Parramatta Road
Camperdown New South Wales 2050

The waitstaff were attentive and the appetisers kept coming well before we got to eat entrees, mains and dessert. The food was amazing and I kept reaching out for more Chicken satays with the pesto sauce, and the fried squid.

Then the entrees came and I was like yeah this is great, a cheese souffle, I don't get to have this very often. Then the mains came, lamb with greens and this beautiful potato thing. It was all so delicious and I wanted to keep eating but I was on struggletown, and I was full.

Then dessert rolled around, and I've been eyeing off dessert for awhile cuz it was this giant croquembouche sitting on the table, but Oh my, I was bloated. I had 1.5 and couldn't do anymore. Shame because I even wore my eating dress.

Some photos of the night.

Me staring down the candy bar and croquembouche

No comments :

Post a Comment