Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fuchsia

I dress really differently on the weekends, sometimes I wear dresses and sometimes I'm more comfortable in denim shorts. You just have those days when you cannot be bothered. This is epically multiplied on working week days.

On this particular day we were just heading out to brunch at Surry Hills, specifically at Bills. My friend Tina recommended it ages ago and it was only last weekend that I managed to go. It wasn't good for my keto diet because I had to have those ricotta pancakes with honeycomb butter and bananas. Trust me it was so worth it, even when I told Nick to just roll me down the hill towards the car.

one teaspoon white denim shorts

one teaspoon lovers shorts

one teaspoon wild bills lovers

louis vuitton eden bag

one teaspoon lovers shorts

Wearing
Top: COS
Shorts: One Teaspoon
Shoes: Superga
Bag: Louis Vuitton

3 comments :

  1. This is such a cute outfit and it definitely looks very comfortable. Love the LV bag. x

    Lubna | Elle Vox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niss you look great! I like how this look is simple but you styled it with class! :)

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are lovely! Such a cute outfit x

    Jodie Marie
    à la Jode

    ReplyDelete