Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Eve

I've always longed for a white Christmas after originally coming from Indonesia where that is absolutely impossible. Migrating to Australia however has not made my wish come true. I genuinely love the cold, the colder it is the better I feel. However this year I'm just going to be proud that here down under we get a paradise of a hot Christmas. Here Christmas is about dark skin, ice creams, teeny bikinis, beaches and feasting with your family. In light of this enjoy some gorgeous pictures and to all have a safe and joyous Christmas. Love you all for visiting. X

Australian Christmas

Australian Christmas

Australian Christmas

Australian Christmas

Australian Christmas

Australian Christmas

Australian Christmas

Australian Christmas

Australian Christmas

Australian Christmas

Pictures via Pinterest
They All Hate Us
Oracle Fox

No comments :

Post a Comment