Thursday, August 7, 2014

Waves

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Last day of Bali spent at the Seminyak. I miss the eternal beaches and lovely people already. I saw a couple doing their wedding rehearsal in this spot and it is stunning. I hope to come back again and maybe explore a different region next time. There are just so many things you could possibly see and do! If you love nightlife, cultural stuff, temples, beaches and water sports, there is just so much that Bali can offer you.

Wearing:
Tee: AG by Adriano Goldschmied, similar.
Shorts: H&M
Sandals: Old
Hat: ASOS
Bracelets: Kate Spade

4 comments :

  1. Wow what an amazing place to visit. I hope to be able to see this for myself

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely. I love sifting through your blog, the pics are always gorg and I adore your style~~

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete